Project Manager 1
Updated on 9/15/2023
Organization committed to developing and investing in the best talent
Odenton, MD, USA
Business & Strategy
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Five (5) years experience in managing projects and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required
About us: Mission Driven, Employee Focused
At CTI, you’ll be at the center of an award-winning corporate culture, breaking technological barriers and solving real-world problems for our federal government customers. We are committed to hiring the best of the best, and in return, we offer a world-class, truly unique employee experience that is rare within our industry.
If you’re a technical changemaker with a passion for Cyber Operations, Cloud and Data Analytics, or Engineering, we’re looking for you! Love what you do AND where you work - alongside a supportive, innovative team of like-minded individuals. After all, we know that your best work happens when you live your best life, and we do everything we can to make that possible. Are you ready for your best career move?
Due to Federal contract requirements, US citizenship is required for this position.
As a Project Manager you will review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government. Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Gov PM. You will also ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contract staff. You shall be responsible for the successful planning, coordinating and management of cost, schedule and performance of all aspects of complex engineering projects and tasks. You’ll serve as the technical point of contact for the Program Manager and team members on a project or task and; directly contribute to program efforts in areas including task cost, schedule, and deliverable status updates.
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Five (5) years experience in managing projects and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
The benefits package:
• Affordable healthcare options with 80% employer paid premium PLUS a company-funded HSA
• Dental insurance with 100% employer paid premium
• Vision with 80% employer paid premium
• 100% employer paid Life insurance
• 100% employer paid Short-term and Long-term disability
• Annual training, continued education, and professional memberships reimbursement
• Unlimited access to Red Hat Enterprise Linux, AWS, and NetApp training and accreditation
• Annual reimbursement for phone and internet services
• Annual reimbursement for technology i.e. phones, computers, printers, etc.
• 401(k) with company match up to 5% with 100% immediate vesting (after 90 days of employment)
The environment and perks:
• Professional development investment and paid time off for training
• Contract and work locations in Maryland, Virginia, Colorado, Texas, California, Florida and Hawaii.
• Team building events throughout the year such as Destination Family Events, Holiday Party, Monthly Get-Togethers
• Leadership Team engagement and mentorship
• Performance Recognition
• Unlimited complimentary branded apparel
Don’t see a job opening that’s the perfect fit? Apply to our General Position to join our talent pool for consideration for future or potentially unlisted opportunities.
Know someone else who may be a good fit? Refer them through the CTI External Referral Program and you could receive a one-time referral bonus of up to $10,000! Email [email protected] for more information.
Constellation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Job applicants can submit questions about CTI’s equal employment opportunity policy to [email protected].