Product Support Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cloud-based microservices and workflow orchestration platform.
Orkes, founded by ex-Netflix engineers, offers a robust platform for managing microservices and workflow orchestration at scale, providing a competitive edge in the realm of distributed stateful applications. The company's cloud-hosted Conductor tool allows developers to focus on creating reusable, stateless components in their preferred language, while the server manages the state, offering a unique advantage in the industry. Additionally, Orkes' platform supports seamless scaling, hybrid and multi-cloud operations, and provides actionable insights, making it a conducive environment for growth and technical advancement.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 61%
2 year growth↑ 383%
IT & Security
Customer Success & Support
- Handling customer technical support cases through messaging, ticketing and email submission
- Updating runbooks as the product evolves and working with engineers to create runbooks where necessary
- Monitoring System dashboards for health checks on a timely basis
- Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential
- As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting customers with technical issues or questions relating to Orkes Enterprise Cloud Products
- Their duties include communicating with them through messaging platforms, helping customers diagnose technical issues over chat and other communication channels as needed