Lighting Tools Programmer – Mid / Senior
Updated on 12/1/2023
Creates and publishes critically-acclaimed video games
Rockstar Games stands out as a leading game development company, renowned for its high-quality and content-rich games such as Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead. The company fosters a culture of passion and commitment, offering its employees the opportunity to work on creatively rewarding and challenging projects alongside some of the industry's most talented individuals. With a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to equality, Rockstar Games provides a supportive and rewarding environment for its employees.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 9%
1 year growth↑ 16%
2 year growth↑ 33%
- A degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Collaborate with lighting artists, designers and programmers to build applications that enable the creation of Rockstar’s complex and ambitious games.
- Develop a strong understanding of the systems we use and learn new technologies to help advance our applications.
- Help define architecture, design patterns and frameworks to improve how we build applications.
- Identify areas to improve user workflows and quality of life.
- Maintain applications through various stages of their lifecycle.
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience writing applications that consume external services.
- Familiarity with one or more RPC frameworks such as WCF or gRPC.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.
- Passion for technology and games, in-depth familiarity of Rockstar products is a massive plus.