Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
- You will report to the Senior QA Engineering Manager
- Define and create test cases based on acceptance criteria and in conjunction with best practices established by our overall QA team
- Manual & automated testing of new software and application builds in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle
- Determine test case candidates for automation, providing the appropriate validation as defined in the test case
- Write automated integration and/or UI tests to be included in the regression suite
- Participate in executing manual test cases, where required as well as release regression testing
- Review acceptance criteria and discuss with the developers to determine unit test case coverage
- Update and maintain an automated regression test suite while expanding UI functional test coverage
- Contribute to our test frameworks and services
- Contribute to our long-term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation
- Make testing an integral part of the development process
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug life cycle
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience
- CodeceptJS experience
- Experience writing test plans and test cases are required
- Experience working with automation tools such as Selenium is required
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.