Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 5+ years of experience as an SRE or closely related role in Systems Engineering or Production Support
- Network routing, Load balancing and Networking protocols, a base knowledge of TCP/IP, with an understanding of HTTP and DNS
- Basic programming and scripting skills (Java, python, Golang, bash, shell)
- Ability to provide advice, best practices and recommendations for the operation and deployment of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing infrastructure performance using standard performance any one monitoring tools - Grafana, Catchpoint, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana etc
- Familiarity with Linux and command line systems administration
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, bitbucket, bamboo, nexus and helm
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Puppet)
- BS in Computer Science/related degree or equivalent experience
- 7 and you will enhance current software solutions to be more stable. Collecting data and generating actionable insights is what IAS does. The CRE team ensures that our data is provided in a timely and accurate fashion, meeting and beating customer's expectations. On the CRE team, you'll have the opportunity to address the complex challenges of scale which few companies have, while using your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis and large-scale system design
- Maintain a very large and complex application infrastructure as part of a global team
- Work closely with our engineering teams to understand their product requirements and how they build/test/deploy their software applications
- Assist in defining SLI/SLO/Error Budgets
- Update runbooks with changes to processes and tools
- Optimize applications for reliability and performance
- Measure and report SLI, MTTx in periodic reviews, analyze deviations and take actions to closure
- Research and development of new technologies to grow your skills
- Serve as a subject matter expert and train junior staff
- Understanding of Big data (Hadoop / Hive / Spark), Airflow, Data Pipelines
- Advanced programming ability
- Conceptual knowledge around ETL
- Knowledge in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Keep up-to-date with security and proactively identify, diagnose, and solve complex security issues
Global technology and data company
IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality.
- Healthcare: Comprehensive health insurance
- Flexible PTO: Take what you need, when you need it
- Retirement: 401k match in the US, country-specific pension plans
- Parental leave: Full maternity and paternity leave
- Community: Volunteer opportunities
- Celebrating team players: Peer-nominated awards
- Meals and snacks: Stocked kitchens to fuel your day
- Team events: Frequent happy hours, parties and outings
Company Core Values
- We Innovate: We build cool stuff. Innovation is at the core of what we do. We build products, deliver solutions, and generate ideas that provide valuable functions for our customers.
- We Are Accountable: We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our conduct with teammates and our customers. We take full ownership for our deliverables.
- We Are One Team: We value and rely on each other. We are inclusive. We show up for each other, and we act with empathy and consideration for the benefit of the team.
- We Do the Right Thing: Regardless of whether anyone is looking or not. We act with honesty, transparency, and integrity in working with each other and with our customers.
- We Are Customer Obsessed: We put the customer front and center of everything that we do. Our customers’ success is our success.
- We have a Bias for Action: Speed matters in business. We move at high velocity and we privilege risk-taking.