Posted on 3/31/2023
Pleasanton, CA, USA
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working in a warehouse setting or in logistics
- Class C License
- Clean DMV
- Must be able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment, to follow instructions, and work independently with little guidance
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and to lift heavy materials up to 50-70lbs
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and relevant warehouse management ERP software (preferred NetSuite)
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
- Ensure incoming packages are inspected, counted, and delivered to the end user in a timely manner
- Pick and issue materials to manufacturing through production work orders
- Maintain inventory recording, labeling, and placing materials in stock based on the designated inventory locations
- Manage general lab supplies for Production and R&D to ensure the supplies do not stock out
- Picking and packing of temperature sensitive and ambient goods in preparation for delivery to internal and external customer which requires to work in a -20-degree environment for periods of time
- Process PO receipts and inventory movements forms through our ERP system
- Assist with cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Driving of company vehicles to deliver incoming packages and internal requests
- Hazmat Certified
- Experience working in a Pharma/ Biotech/ Life Science environment
DNA sequencing insight platform
10x Genomics is on a mission to develop innovative instruments, reagents, and software that allow you to see your biological system at a resolution that matches its complexity. The company enables scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous time off
- Parental leave
Company Core Values
- We are mission driven and stay relentlessly focused on that mission.
- We operate from first principles.
- We strive for exponential impact.
- We put WE before ME.
- We believe exceptional talent delivers outsized results.