Senior Business Solutions Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Multi-channel advertising platform with machine learning
StackAdapt is a leading multi-channel advertising platform, recognized for its advanced machine learning capabilities and exceptional user experience, which has earned it the top ranking on G2 for six consecutive years. The company's commitment to programmatic planning, execution, and analysis has not only led to its recognition as an Enterprise Fast 15 winner in the Technology Fast 50™ program but also made it one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work in 2023. With a global presence and a strong focus on customer satisfaction, StackAdapt offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 99%
Business & Strategy
Sales & Account Management
- 3+ years of relevant experience (internship & co-op experience included)
- Bachelor’s degree with a proven academic record
- Prior experience in strategy & operations, consulting, project management, product, marketing, advertising, growth, and/or other relevant roles or projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience and comfort in presenting to clients and senior stakeholders
- Familiarity with data analysis tools (such as SQL)
- Conduct market and competitive landscape research and gather data to identify and interpret current trends within the adtech/martech space
- Utilize data analysis to inform strategic recommendations that drive growth.
- Assist Solutions Leads in evaluating revenue opportunities, including new channels, integrations, and business prospects.
- Assist Solutions Leads with executing end-to-end solutions, including multi-team project implementations.
- Contribute to sales enablement activities, including the development of client presentations and RFPs
- Manage day-to-day operations of Solutions the team currently owns. (For example, managing month-end reporting for the measurement solutions our team has built)
- Prior experience in advertising technology (adtech) or marketing technology (martech)
- Experience with project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising and digital marketing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams