Asset Management Analyst
Posted on 8/30/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Has a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field
- Is comfortable with Excel (macros), and/or MS Access and Analytics tools such as Tableau
- Is detail-oriented with advanced data analytics experience
- Demonstrates proficient critical thinking skills
- Is a strong team player, quality conscious, has excellent analytical, written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and is highly self-motivated
- Has a strong sense of ownership and personal accountability, and a well developed bias for action
- Has some knowledge of SRE, Cloud Engineering, DevOps or Security practices and is experienced working with leading cloud service providers and data center environments
- Perform data gathering, analysis, reporting and process execution relating to contracts, purchases, and maintenance agreements in support of the company's procurement strategy for hardware, software and third party services
- Review and understand vendor contracts, purchase agreements and other data to manage renewals and new contracts effectively, identifying areas for cost avoidance and cost savings
- Keep records up to date to assist with financial forecasting and policy compliance
- Liaise with vendors as required and schedule regular touchpoints with key suppliers and quarterly business reviews and executive bridges
- Identify and document areas for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through development and reviews of KPI dashboards related to procurement and facilitate regular reviews with our partner teams
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.