Senior Director Capacity Planning
Posted on 4/22/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Albuquerque, NM, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA • Phoenix...
- A key responsibility will be to ensure capacity corridor and dedication for customer's demand across market segments within wafer cost envelope
- Managing capacity and planning materials across factories for customers will be essential for business success
- Development of processes and systems to streamline and improve capacity planning will be key element of the job requirements
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to network and collaborate to bring solutions together to support customer requirements, and a strong business judgement and strategic vision with good negotiation skills
- Experience with managing high volume manufacturing requirements, with 300mm fab and 14nm or newer process node planning
- Experience working with Fab, Assembly/Test organization, and divisional stakeholders and how interacts with Product Life Cycle (PLC) process
- Can synthesize abstract complex information into clear messages, and adapts style to address a variety of audiences; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ years with management responsibility in semiconductor industrial engineering, process/equipment/TD engineering, supply chain management or a combination thereof or related field
- About the Role:
- Intel Foundry Services is looking for a highly organized and motivated leader to drive and manage IFS Product and Capacity planning
- This individual will be responsible for collecting and managing capacity requirements from IFS customers, as well as coordinating those capacity and supply requirements across Intel organizations such as manufacturing (MSO), corporate planning group (CPG), and global supply chain (GSC)
- Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Work Model for this Role
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity