Security Awareness and Behavior Training Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 3+ years of experience in security awareness training or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of information security best practices, including threat detection and response, risk management, and incident response management
- Knowledge of phishing simulation tactics, techniques, styles, and examples
- Experience in advanced metrics and reporting for Information Security Training Programs
- The ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to engage and motivate audiences
- Familiarity with training techniques and technologies, such as e-learning platforms and gamification
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Professional certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), are a plus
- Develop and deliver security awareness training programs for employees and stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with the information security team to identify key areas of vulnerability and develop appropriate training content
- Customize training materials to meet the unique needs of different departments and user groups within the organization
- Create and maintain a training schedule that ensures all employees receive regular training and that new employees receive training as part of their onboarding process
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security threats and vulnerabilities and incorporate this information into training materials as necessary
- Conduct assessments to measure the effectiveness of training programs and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain accurate records of training activities, including attendance and evaluation results
- Work closely with the information security team to ensure that training content aligns with organizational security policies and best practices
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to employees to reinforce the training messages and encourage the adoption of secure practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest training techniques and technologies to ensure that training programs are engaging, effective, and efficient
- Experience in, and understanding of, adult education or instructional design is a plus
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.