You embody Drata’s core values in the way you approach and walk out your work as a customer success manager. Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) Enterprise role is critical in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience. You help to drive customer journey and customer lifetime value by building on trust and acting with integrity in all relationships with customers and internally. You obsess customer success through proactive engagement with our customers and our data, helping to nurture, retain, and grow your customer accounts. Your competitive fire makes you a tenacious and enthusiastic team player, collaborating and forging strong relationships with Drata’s teams to achieve OKRs. You tailor customer programs and engagements with an efficiency mindset, always striving to optimize and automate alongside our customers. You seek out diverse perspectives and champion inclusion in your work to provide the best outcomes for Drata and its customers. In this role, your key performance metrics include NPS, logo and revenue retention, product adoption and use, and health. You will be accountable for providing structure and best practices that drive immediate and continuous value realization to our customers. You will work with incredibly well-resourced, knowledgeable, and collaborative CS and GTM teams to support our customers, providing direction and organizational resources to ensure their success. In short, you will become a consultative and trusted advisor in our customers journeys towards compliance and continuous value realization.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as primary point of contact and guide overall relationship with customers, increasing adoption and product use to drive NPS, expansion, and renewal, working collaboratively with Drata strategic team and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across pillars of CS, GTM, Operations, and Drata leadership teams to identify and realize value and revenue opportunities for each of our customers
- Partner with Drata’s account executive, management, and other sales leaders to assure we continue value-selling based approach through customer journey from point of sale through expansion and renewal
- Engage daily and voraciously with our customers’ and your own performance metrics and data, leveraging all available datasets to fuel more effective and efficient work and customer engagements
- Establish regular cadence meetings (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) with each customer to align and realign on business objectives, KPIs, product use and product opportunities, progression of customer compliance journey, and overall compliance status
- Conduct regular cross-functional meetings between customers and Drata CS pillars, expanding customer relationship networks between their teams and ours (solutions architecture, compliance experts) in order to identify and drive value based on customer objectives
- Conduct QBRs with executive and C-level team members from customer orgs and Drata
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of Drata’s platform and engage with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Become trusted advisor for customers around best practices for progressing their compliance journey with Drata, establishing, nurturing, and expanding relationships within each customer organization in concert with relevant Drata strategic team members and stakeholders
- Leverage relationships, data/metrics, and team resources to proactively identify, assess, and flag risk, and collaborate with team to mitigate and address it
- Help to grow mutual accountability between Drata and its customers as we build product, service models, and continually improve our delivery and execution
What you bring:
- 5+ years a in Customer Success Management role working with enterprise accounts required
- 8+ years in a customer-facing role overall
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- Power user/expertise in Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace/GSuite, and CRM systems (Catalyst, Salesforce, etc.) required
- Experience with Jira/ticketing, Gong, Sigma/data dashboards, Chili Piper/calendaring software, Notion preferred
- Experience in B2B SaaS required
- Empathetic, diplomatic, honest communicator, with demonstrable mastery of written and verbal communication
- Active listener and capacity to synthesize and take action on complex dialogue and information
- Data-fueled approach to CSM work, voracious learner
- Collaborative, coachable, constructive attitude
- Embody our ethos of ‘Trust’
- Ability to lead and to facilitate other leaders within team and customer team dynamics
- Individual revenue responsibility in past roles
- Demonstrable previous successes in a high-growth environment
- Resilient and adaptable to change
- High capacity for managing, prioritizing, and balancing customer and organizational workload (meetings, tasks, administrative, email, project work, etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in Drata’s strategic enterprise customer success program. We expect you to be an extremely experienced and incredibly well organized and meticulous person with the communication, technical, and soft skills needed to thrive in and drive our fast-paced environment. Personal attention to detail and keen enthusiasm for collaboration with our teams are requirements for success. This is not a 9-5 clock in and clock out position (or company), and you expect to thrive–not in a silo, but in an incredibly well-resourced, supportive, customer-fueled environment.
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Flexible Time Off: Flexible vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $102,000 - $126,000
Tier 2: $91,800 - $113,400
Tier 3: $81,600 - $100,800
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.