One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member’s pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
This position is responsible for administering compensation and benefits programs. Participates in the development, administration, and analysis of compensation and benefits policies and programs. The individual will support day-to-day maintenance and regular analysis of compensation and benefits programs. This role is a key member within the Total Rewards team to support the company’s mission of creating a great place where employees can do the best work of their careers.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Responsible for the administration and communication of the company’s benefits and compensation plans, processes and policies
- Supports annual compensation review planning and annual wellness programming, and benefits open enrollment activities
- Participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze Hinge Health competitive position and performs market research and assists in design and development of new programs
- Collects employees feedbacks on specific issues or topics related to the total rewards programs and administration
- Collaborates with People Operations to ensure Workday accurately administers compensation and benefit policy and processes
- Helps educate leaders and employees about compensation and benefits programs through responding to employee questions and host regular education sessions
- Helps ensure benefits offerings are comprehensive and lead to a positive user experience including analysis of benefit utilization, vendor management, and suggestions for making plan changes
- Assists in various statutory and regulatory reportings and coordinates annual benefits compliance testing
- Collaborate with teams to improve processes and implement new changes when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree with at least 1-3 years of experience in administering compensation and/or benefits programs
- Advanced skills in use of google products (google sheet - formulas, pivot tables), with the ability to adapt to and learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoys helping people
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Working knowledge/experience using Workday with the ability to understand report requirements and system capabilities
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you’re interested - we’d love to hear from you.