Healthcare Pre-Sales/ Systems Engineer
Posted on 8/11/2022
Colchester, CT, USA • Hartford, CT, USA • Everett, MA, USA • Winchester...
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars within CSA partners to increase Nutanix revenues within assigned territory
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Direct professional experience with VMware
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, or networking
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX
- Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- BS CS/EE or related (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ Year's experience as a pre-sales Senior Systms Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus
- Present Nutanix Solutions value proposition to customers and partners
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at the pre-sales PoC deployments
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix Solutions
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller/alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations/Nutanix facilities
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.