Revenue Operations Manager
Posted on 6/10/2022
Remote in USA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in revenue/sales operations
- 1+ years of experience in variable compensation plans
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com and working knowledge of business intelligence tools (Looker), SQL, SOQL, and Excel
- Working knowledge of sales performance management and compensation tools (CaptivateIQ, Xactly or Spiff)
- Experience in forecasting, data analytics, and modeling
- Passion for pioneering innovative, highly effective tools & processes
- You will design and operationalize variable compensation programs, building out our commissions software to automate payout statements and the distribution of plans
- You will leverage analytics to inform the goal setting process alongside our Strategic Finance team
- You will ensure best in class accuracy of accruals and compensation payouts along with maintaining industry standard SLAs
- You will define sales territories and segments leveraging your analytical skills and experience in change management to deliver recommendations to sales leaders
- You will work with the business system team to design, improve and implement new Salesforce features and 3rd party tools as well as define processes to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- You will work with Revenue Enablement to train and support the growing commercial teams and understanding their compensation plans
- You will hire and retain high performing individuals as you build out a compensation team
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.