Remote in USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
Hardware Business Systems team runs the end-to-end supply chain technology for Square hardware - from planning to execution. We are hiring for an experienced TPM to work with our hardware business planning teams like demand forecasting, supply planning and supplier relationship teams to help deliver on a strategic roadmaps to achieve desired business outcomes and financial objectives.
As a TPM supporting our Hardware Team, you will closely work with technology, business, operations and financial stakeholders to prioritize, plan, execute, manage change and deliver predicted outcomes for the most impactful cross functional programs. You will strive to increase the execution efficiency and influence the best technical and business decisions aligned with the team/org/company goals. You will also build partnerships with internal/external stakeholders to identify new opportunities and translate them into a business case.
We want employees to reside where they feel most creative and productive, and are open to remote locations. You will be part of a distributed team and are open to sharing and adjusting to typical working hours (Pacific Standard Time).
- Own successful delivery of large-impact initiatives in partnership with technology, business, operations and financial stakeholders
- Drive program planning by developing plans, dependency identifications, resourcing and budget.
- Help bring stakeholder alignment on key issues using a large toolkit including structure, logic, data, clear communications, and emotional intelligence.
- Proactively communicate program plans, status, risks, and mitigations to the broader team.
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap for the next 12 months with clear requirements and business justification for each item on the roadmap.
- Develop technical requirements for developers, integration engineers and data engineers and help prioritize them during sprint planning.
- Grasp complex technical topics and simplify it for your important audience with value drivers and influence assessment
- Monitor launched projects/features and use metrics to iterate and refine.
- 5+ years of experience working in supply chain planning or inventory optimization systems
- BS or relevant industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Program Management
- Experience running cross functional meetings such as WBRs, QBRs and Annual plans
- Extended experience in agile methodologies.
- An experimental mindset that uses metrics to backup assumptions and support.
- Experience building trust with customers, internal partners/team members and executives.
- The ability to understand and deal well with rapid development cycles and to remain flexible in the face of uncertainty.
- Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycle and best practices.