Posted on 10/19/2022
Remote in USA
- 2+ years experience presenting to technical audiences
- Passion for helping developers connect people and communities
- Travel may be required depending on where developer focused events are held
- Success in creating developer-facing features and products, APIs, SDKs, documentation, etc
- Comfort working with a broad range of tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Shape and execute a strategy around driving developer awareness and adoption of the open standards of the YubiKey
- Deliver compelling reference architecture solutions, prototypes, demos, code samples, articles, and tutorials to engage global audiences at scale
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and solutions teams to improve the onboarding and overall developer experience with Yubico libraries, SDKs, and APIs
- Be the Subject Matter Expert to provide guidance around best practices and help clear technical blockers
- Present technical sessions at conferences and run workshops
- Actively seek solutions and influence product roadmaps around delivering developer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the developer community to enhance their experience
- An interest in learning security and identity technologies such as Identity Management, Access Control, SAML, OAuth2, Microsoft Certificate Services, Azure Active Directory Federation, PKI, Open ID, FIDO standards
- Experience contributing to Open Source projects
- Authored development blogs or recorded videos/podcasts
- Experience with mobile programing languages, such as Kotlin and Swift
USB and wireless authentication solutions
Yubico was founded in Sweden with the mission to protect all internet citizens, making secure login easy and available to everyone.
- Retirement plan
- Wellness benefit
- Equity in the company
- Learning & development
- Global events
- Parental leave
Company Core Values
- Your work matters - We are all here to enable a safer internet for all.
- Unleash smiles - Be nice. Have fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Battle friction - Always look for new ways to simplify our products and work.
- Inspire higher - Think big. Do the right thing even when it is difficult. Be a leader.
- Customer focus - Win with the best security, usability, quality, and customer service.
- One team - Be open and responsive. Overcome challenges and celebrate success together.