Web Software Engineering Intern
Posted on 12/23/2021
Cambridge, MA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Have built web applications or services and launched them for use by the public
- Understand how to make efficient and scalable web backends
- Can use a variety of web application frameworks (Django, React, Node.js)
- Are familiar with web deployment services like Docker, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes
- Use Git or other version control systems
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.