Posted on 6/16/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada • Ontario, Canada
- 2 - 3 years Office Manager experience/Administrative
- Communication, excellent verbal and written and interpersonal skills are essential
- Customer service experience desirable
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitasking and time management skills
- Able to problem solve and proactive
- Must be bilingual - French and English
- You can build, sell, deliver, or support products and services that are the best in the business. Together, we amplify our clients' stories to the world
- There is a lot of career opportunity for you to stretch, develop new skills, lead from the front, and progress in new roles. We offer training, career and leadership development, and multiple career pathing opportunities. We promoted 270 plus employees in the year 2021
- Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) strategy focuses on access to diversity education, increasing representation at all levels, and fostering an environment of belonging. Cision's inclusiveness and feeling of community can be seen and felt directly through the work of our four, active Employee Resource Groups
- Our Cision Flex work policy blends the best parts of remote work and in-office collaboration
- Our modern office environments across the globe provide the perfect space for coming together as a team or working independently
- Manage day to day facilities requests from staff
- Dealing with facilities/maintenance issues as they arise
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls in a professional, efficient manner
- Greet and welcome clients/guests as soon as they arrive in the office
- Monitoring, maintaining stock levels and placing orders, stationery, equipment
- Collection and distribution/scanning of post and invoices daily
- Assisting employees with requests
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures/policies
- Ensure all facilities meet all health and safety, environmental requirements, and facilities comply with all local ordinances
- Arranging health and safety training, to include first aid/Fire marshal training
- Oversee facilities contracts and obtain quotes for renewal
- Work with Global Contracts Coordinator on contracts
- Maintain the meeting rooms to a high standard/order, arrange refreshments when needed
- Assisting and overseeing bookings for staff using hoteling software
- Maintain security by registering visitors using building maintenance systems
- Reconcile credit card usage forms for Company credit card
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.