Aviation Affairs Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Career interest in aviation, business development or customer relationship management
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment, and willingness to assist beyond your normal day-to-day responsibilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and data integrity
- Innovative mindset with the ability to learn quickly and the confidence to propose solutions to challenges
- Help design and build a customer relationship management ecosystem to track engagements with key airport and airline stakeholders
- Partner with the Data and Aviation teams to create a one-stop-shop for tracking and monitoring relationships and business opportunities
- Get hands on experience in Salesforce and exposure to CLEAR's business structure across airport partners
- Assist in pulling together data for external stakeholder presentations and meetings
- Build relationships across a variety of cross-functional teams such as Airport Operations, Product, Technology, Finance, Member Insights, Member Care, and Marketing
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
Company Core Values
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.