System Software Development Engineer (Remote)
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA • Remote • Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Role model of Intel values: customer first, fearless innovation, results driven, One Intel, integrity, quality and inclusion
- Continuous learner with continuous improvement mindset
- Passionate and charismatic technical leader
- Highly effective communications and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelors with 4+ years or Masters with 3+ or Ph.D with 1+ years in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or SW related technical disciplines
- 4+ years of experience with all aspects of large-scale software development lifecycle
- 4+ years applying software tools and best practices for productivity, quality and high performance
- 2+ years system level modeling and methodology development
- 3+ years object-oriented software construction experience
- 3+ years of C/C++ programming experience
- Transforming functional modeling architecture to ensure world class model delivery with improved predictability and developer efficiency
- Leading group-wide functional modeling architecture forum
- Improving seamless model and simulator interoperability with external customers and partners
- Strong knowledge of modern microprocessor and SoC architecture
- Demonstrated successful application of shift-left software development
- Proficiency bringing up a full software stack including BIOS, firmware, Operating System, and applications
- Proficiency with Simics, Docea and CoFluent
- SystemC TLM2 modeling expertise
- Performance and power/thermal modeling experience
- Proficiency with Linux and Windows based software development environments and tools
- Development and debug experience with full software stack including BIOS, firmware, Operating System, and applications
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity