Sr./Staff Front-end Dapps Engineer
Posted on 9/21/2022
- Expert knowledge of continuous development practices and pipelines (source control, testing, and deployment)
- Strong understanding of frontend security best practices
- 1 Year experience developing in Typescript
- Strong ability to work with small teams in an agile environment
- 6 months of experience in blockchain decentralized application (Dapp) development
- 1 Year+ experience in Web2/Web3 front-end technology integration (e.g. wallets)
- 2 Years of experience in Cloud Full Stack or Back-end Engineering
- 1 Years of experience with LMS or CMS front-end solutions
Secondary scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain
Polygon's mission is to ensure access to a decentralized future for everyone. The company is building infrastructure to build and scale dApps. With over 19k+ dApps using Polygon to scale their performance, Polygon is fostering the growth of Web3 applications by providing the infrastructure needed for Web3.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Company Core Values
- Onwards and upwards: Be part of a fast-expanding team and grow with us.
- Peers perfect: Join an amazing community and work with the best in the game.
- Together we fly: We have got your back, always. Let’s work together, grow together.
- Write your future: With us, you’re going to script your story in the epic Web3 revolution.
- Your search ends here: Join the most talented and diverse set of people across the globe.
- The Stage is Yours: The only thing we’re missing here is you!