Posted on 10/24/2022
Remote in USA
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in Compliance, Enterprise or Operational Risk, or Audit, preferred
- Inquisitive and proactive in proposing creative and effective solutions
- Strong project management, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interest in fintech and consumer finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and
- Critical issues
- Partner with compliance subject matter specialists to operationalize the Compliance Management Monitoring Program for marketing and other programs
- Identify compliance concerns through monitoring and escalating to senior management
- Remain abreast of current merchant programs, along with marketing and product offers
- Work with cross functional partners to address any concerns identified
- Assist in the development of additional monitoring metrics as needed
- Assist in ongoing reporting of monitoring results on adherence to compliance program requirements
- Support other key compliance and risk management projects as needed
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.