With 1,000 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
We are looking for an experienced React frontend engineer who will help us secure the Internet by developing robust web application user interfaces that are powered by our expansive attack surface intelligence platform. Your primary focus will be the implementation of a complex web application frontend that utilizes multiple data sources while providing rich data visualization. You’ll bring your experience and knowledge to a rapidly growing team of professionals around the world and have the opportunity to share our technology and culture. Your responsibilities ● Implement pixel perfect implementation of user interfaces designed in Figma
● Interact with GraphQL and REST API data sources
● Support existing React/Next.JS codebases with bug fixes and new features
● Implement appropriate unit and feature test coverage of existing and new codebases
● Participate in feature product specification discussions with stakeholders
● Communicate with peers in English across multiple communication channels such as Slack and Zoom
● Work during our Eastern Time Zone business hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm You are skilled in
● Expert knowledge in React
● Expert knowledge in TypeScript and ES6
● Expert knowledge in CSS and CSS frameworks/tools such as Tailwind and Emotion
● Expert knowledge in communication with GraphQL and Rest APIs
● Strong knowledge in CI/CD processes and tools (We use CircleCI)
● Strong knowledge in browser support including responsive design
● Strong knowledge in Next.JS
● Strong knowledge in writing unit and integration tests
● Understanding of web optimization techniques such as using Content Delivery Networks, optimized JS bundling, CSS optimization and more)
● Experience utilizing git based code repositories and knowledge of the git-flow workflow
● Experience using project management tools (We use Atlassian Jira) Nice to have
● Knowledge of React Native
● Knowledge of Containerization, ideally Kubernetes and Docker
● Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
● Knowledge of backend development/design Your benefits
● great company culture
● working full-time remotely
● paid trips to team meetups
● teammates from countries all over the world
● paid vacations
● educational support
Visit us to learn more about our remote work culture and our further open jobs! Our mission SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions. A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch. SecurityTrails was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 30 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.