Care Social Media Agent
Posted on 11/3/2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Associate or BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, social media, or related discipline, or equivalent experience and demonstrated expertise
- 1+ years experience in Social Media customer service or brand messaging
- Strong communication skills, with a priority on writing for social media and ability to translate processes and technical information into clear, useful, simple language
- Demonstrated ability to write according to style, grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone standards
- Understanding of customer support social media trends and best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Excel, Google Analytics, and scheduling tools
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a passion for turning data into actionable insights
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required
- Monitor and respond to customers, shoppers, and other stakeholders across social media channels in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Drive brand awareness, positive brand sentiment, and brand loyalty through direct, online, engagement
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Recognize and escalate high-profile customer, shopper and retailer issues
- Elevate the brand by using social media support best practices
- Identify opportunities and gaps in recommending proactive responses, shortcuts, and other social support content needs
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Execute social media and communication campaigns
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media accounts
- Build relationships with customers, shoppers, retailers, and industry professionals
- Provide support in English and Spanish
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
Company Core Values
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.