Updated on 5/22/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications. Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e. IIS) and process flow. Knowledge of database development, including SQL Server 2008/2012. Experience in analyzing business requirements; ability to understand and adapt to the organization's goals and objectives
- Clearance Required
- Top Secret
- Washington, DC
- Responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications within a SharePoint/MS Tools Platform
- Develop, Design, and deploy web applications in accordance with software development and Agile methodology principles
- Provide assessment and assist with the completeness, traceability, and consistency of all user and architecture requirements
- Conduct, develop, manage, maintain requirements, analyses, design code, integration plans, delivery schedules, user guides, systems documentation, deployment schedules and test plans
- Identify and mitigate potential interface and interoperability issues and risks
- Ensure all customized development Intranet solutions meet security requirements prior to deployment
- Ensure that Intranet custom development solutions are fully functional and continue to operate proficiently with minimum interaction
- Provide users with effective troubleshooting solutions that resolve technical integration issues that impact scope, schedule, and performance of SharePoint development
- Adhere to Intranet web standards and security protocols for all customized development
New Planet Technologies, Inc. provides turn key systems for real time shipment tracking and logistics management.
- Group Health Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plans
- MetLife Workplace Voluntary Employee Paid Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Verizon Wireless Phone Plan Discounts
- Smart Dollar Program
- Pet Insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of everything we do. We strive to establish trust early in our relationships by negotiating with integrity and with a goal of delivering on time, every time. Doing the right thing for our customers will provide long-term benefit for Planet and our business relationships.
- Creativity - We encourage and support our people to evaluate fresh approaches to business challenges and to offer our clients innovation and creative possibilities.
- Evolve and Grow - We desire that our employees take personal ownership in their projects, learn new concepts, mentor, and apply their skills cross-functionally. We want our employees to become leading professionals in their areas of focus and provide the opportunities to do so.
- Quality - We make certain that our clients are elated with our support and conduct regular surveys to measure our performance. Exceeding client expectations is a goal we set for every engagement. In support of this, we regularly recognize teams and individuals at Planet for raising the bar and making a difference.