Social Media Manager
Updated on 1/19/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Must Have Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years in content marketing and social media marketing, in-house or at an agency
- Experience leading social media channels and working on creative social media campaigns for a cloud company
- Experience with social media publishing, listening, and analytics tools
- Experience working with internal teams and leadership to create regional and functional social media promotion strategies and growing a follower base
- Ability to turn social measurement into insights and create relevant, data-backed reports, compile results and provide recommendations
- An analytical approach, with the ability to quickly identify trending topics and know when to engage
- A clear writing style and voice, with excellent writing and editing skills
- Collaborative mindset and thrives in a fast-paced environment while building relationships within the team and across stakeholder teams
- Understand B2B technology advertising. The candidate does not need to be a B2B expert, but they must understand the differences between B2B and B2C advertising
- Attention to detail and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Develop and scale global social and influencer strategy for LinkedIn
- Manage corporate social channels, execution, and delivery of content and engagement
- Scale our social media function as we grow, working closely with various teams such as Alliances, Products, Sales, and Executives
- Develop and roll out employee and executive social strategy
- Work closely with the brand team and ABM teams to develop and deploy organic and paid social campaigns
- Develop and roll out an influencer strategy and engagement plan
- Monitor the competitive landscape and make recommendations for creative campaigns
- Work closely with internal partners to ensure cross-promotional efforts remain on-brand
- Drive internal employee engagement to further brand advocacy
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Company Core Values
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.