Compliance Project Manager
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for a Compliance Project Manager who will be responsible for tracking and coordinating projects originating from Compliance needs and requirements related to KYC, transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, oversight and governance. The Compliance Project Manager will cooperate with Operational, Business and Product stakeholders, will help translate Compliance needs into technical and operational requirements, and will oversee project completion.
- Be the driving force for implementing Compliance projects, including identifying stakeholders, gathering requirements and ensuring successful implementation.
- Serve as a point of contact between Compliance and Product managers.
- Create project plan and track to key milestone dates associated with targeted implementation window
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success. Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to leadership. Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable
- Partner with the Business to identify operational risks and ensure overall operational readiness prior to launch; develop operational readiness playbook and facilitate Go/No Go meetings upon completing of testing
- Collect and store all required compliance artifacts for the project across the project life cycle
- Responsible for raising flags and be a gatekeeper based on project’s needs and priorities.
- Collect and analyze relevant data, derive insights and present those insights in a structured, impactful format.
- Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team; Manage project communications & status reporting (e.g. project performance metrics/KPIs)
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience, with at least 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification (Preferable)
- Ability to work independently with broad guidance, manage multiple priorities, and lead through influence
- Fast learner, with bias for action
- Strong problem solving to drill down to root cause and deal with ambiguity
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Time management/prioritization, high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Hybrid reporting in fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Community engagement opportunities
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
Payoneer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Payoneer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Payoneer and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email [email protected]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $100,000 - $200,000.