One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
One Medical for Business (OM4B) has been rapidly growing across annual contract value (ACV), new enterprise clients and new One Medical members. We offer convenient access to One Medical providers for employers through unlimited on-demand virtual care, remote primary care, and in-person visits in 28 markets. Our advanced primary care model promotes wellness and prevention with integrated chronic, behavioral, pediatric, and acute care support. Prestigious employers such as Google, NASDAQ, PwC, Airbnb, and Pinterest consider us core to their benefits strategy.
We are seeking a National Accounts Sales Vice President for our Western region who will be responsible for bringing in business and managing deals with our largest and most strategic client prospects - 10,000 employees or more. Over the last decade One Medical has established relationships with employer groups nationally, and we are now seeing the results - companies who provide One Medical as a part of their benefits package have healthier employees. As we enter our next chapter, we want to scale these initiatives and broaden our reach nationally. Reporting to the Head of National Accounts Sales, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and develop and drive sales strategy for large employer groups.
As a natural storyteller you will paint a compelling picture of One Medical’s vision and strategy that motivates others into action and use your consultative approach to articulate our strategy in a way that clients and prospects can easily relate. You consistently exceed your quota, and continue to push yourself and motivate those around you, acting as a mentor to more junior members of OM4B. You enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience as well as your industry knowledge to anticipate future population health management trends. You will set objectives and targets that align with One Medical’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
What you’ll likely work on:
- Represent One Medical and interact with major clients nationally
- Actively prospect, build relationships and secure deals with large accounts with more than 10,000 eligible employees
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders and managing proposals
- Build a territory and define metrics and milestones that align with broader organizational goals
- Forecast deal flow and architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Provide market-level feedback to help inform product roadmap; act as the voice of the customer
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal and others, to ensure client success and performance
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to meet or exceed quota and annual growth
- Leverage relationships with consultants, brokers, and other professional networks to strengthen awareness of One Medical products and services
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team and broader OM4B organization to support in-person activities in specific markets
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience, with at least 3 years selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- At least 5 years of experience in benefits sales, working directly with employers, consultants and brokers
- Expertise in benefits sales, including sales cycles, timelines and key contacts
- Demonstrated track record and success in consultative selling
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks
- Experience selling a discretionary benefit preferred
- Passion for One Medical and transforming healthcare
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full time role that can be based in a Western market, with the expectation to travel as needed to meet clients across your territory and team members based across the country.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base salary range for this role is $152,800 - $258,000. However, actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate. These factors include, but are not limited to, job related knowledge and skill set, depth of experience, certifications and/or degrees, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for certain roles may also include additional components such as a sign-on bonus, annual performance bonus, equity grants in the form of RSUs, medical and other benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, please visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.