Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Manager of the Enterprise Client Success team you will help lead the team that directly impacts the success and growth of our largest clients. You will work side by side with other members of leadership to manage performance and career development. You will own the planning and execution of projects that have a reaching impact both internally and externally. And you will be responsible for ensuring productivity, quality benchmarks and that all SLAs are consistently met.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about supporting a team and the growth of others.
- Devoted to driving results and growing a business.
- Super-positive and empathetic: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment.
Your day to day is…
- Managing an Enterprise Client Success team to performance goals based on overall growth of team members’ book of business
- Overseeing team members responsible for owning their book of business, proactively optimizing accounts and delivering monthly performance reporting
- Serving as an external and internal escalation point. Engage with both executive client and Zocdoc stakeholders
- Collaborating with the ECS Team to proactively identify areas of opportunity utilizing data and tools to improve booking and optimization score
- Partnering closely with the Account Executive, Product and other internal teams to achieve goals
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4-5 years project management experience
- 3-4 year of people management experience
- Strong goal orientation
- The ability to develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in GSuite and Tableau preferred
- A record of building and maintaining team upskilling programs
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Salary ranges are determined through alignment with market data. Base salary offered is determined by a number of factors including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills. Certain positions are also eligible for variable pay and/or equity; your recruiter will discuss the full compensation package details.
NYC Base Salary Range
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice