Customer Solution Architect/Senior Customer Solution Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years of experience (8+ years for Senior SA) with system/data integration, development, or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration (File, API, Queues, Streams)
- Extensive hands-on expertise in Big Data, Distributed Systems and Cloud Architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (any vendor)
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem-solving techniques
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Engage directly with customers in a post-sales capacity to configure and implement a full-stack AI solution according to functional and performance requirements
- Design and implement reference architectures to deliver scalable and reusable solutions
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies
- Support, monitor, execute production AI application jobs and processes
- Collaborate with internal engineering and product teams to incorporate customer feature and enhancement requests into core product offerings
- Expertise in Postgres and Cassandra
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, cloud databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift)
- Experience with stream processing frameworks (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience with container-based deployments using Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience designing and maintaining DataOps and MLOps in Production environments
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with SaaS and business intelligence or advanced analytics implementations
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Company Core Values
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.