As a Product Manager - Dashboard, you will build the most advanced real-time interactive Dashboards platform allowing customers to analyze data from across their entire system in a single pane of glass. You will engage directly with customers to gather their requirements, and collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering Leaders from multiple internal teams to augment the shared capabilities of our 20+ product suite. At the intersection of data visualization, observability, collaboration, data insights and business intelligence, our Dashboard product is at the core of our platform and used by all Datadog users across our product suite.
- Drive an ambitious product vision and roadmap for Dashboards including data insights, reporting, collaboration and business intelligence
- Immerse yourself in everything monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour your expertise and ideas back into building a great product
- Partner with customers and understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and services that are easy to use and understand
- Independently research the market and competition
- You have 5+ years of Product Management Experience
- You have domain knowledge of data visualization, data insights or business intelligence
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS/B2B company
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Visualization or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- Located in NYC or Paris
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $200,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.