Regional Sales Director-Mid Atlantic
Posted on 11/29/2022
Remote in USA
- Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
- Do you want to sell a platform that solves real networking problems?
- Do sensible quotas and no cap on earnings pique your interest?
- Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top F500/Global 2000 and Federal agencies already buying and referenceable
- If you have 7-10 years of wildly successful experience selling to large enterprises or the federal government and have also been on the journey of building an early stage company...you may be the one!
- We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have the experience of changing the networking world as we know it
- Own the development and execution of your sales strategy in territory that aligns with the company's goals and objectives
- Identify and qualify leads, and generate new Fortune 1000 opportunities in order to achieve quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face-to-face contact
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis and segmented research to identify the attributes most valued by our potential clients
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and maintain a client database
Network modeling and security
Forward Networks' mission is to transform networks to be agile, predictable, and secure. From global financial institutions to international media distributors, the world's largest mission-critical networks depend on Forward Enterprise.
- Grow with us - We’re an agile team and early-stage company with plenty of opportunities to grow, as a company and as individuals
- Competitive pay - Every team member receives a compensation package with competitive pay and equity
- We offer top-grade insurance, with medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Time off - Vacations, holidays, family days. With no tracked time off, you can go as long as it’s okay with your manager
Company Core Values
- Culture of problem-solving exploration, and creative ideas