Senior QA Engineer
Posted on 12/5/2022
- 5 years+ of backend QA engineering experience, frontend and backend auto testing experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Scripting ability using Java
- Experience automation testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Work closely with KYC team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above
- Ability to communicate in English, to liaise with clients across the region
- Experience conducting end-to-end testing plans: self-test tooling, SIT, UAT, regression testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems
- Find unknown unknowns before our users
- Experience in data quality testing
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in security testing
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.