We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds. If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
You can also see our latest DE&I report here
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 4 million users and plan to double that number each year...which is where you come in.
Watch this to dive a little deeper
We’re looking for a Social MediaContent Producer to join one of the best marketing teams in Fintech. We might be small, but over the last 5 years we’ve built a unique brand that people love.
For the right person, this is a chance to learn more about digital and brand marketing, work with a great TOV, and grow into a more senior role.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day, you’ll be working as part of a content team, alongside designers, copywriters, to concept new executions for our brand channels and tell exciting stories as the human voice of Cleo. As a team, our goal is to drive awareness by doing work we love. If we’re not proud of what we’re making, we just start over and try again.
- Making cool sh*t each week that pushes boundaries and our TOV
- Producing reactive content aligning with finance, pop culture, and TikTok trends, being on the cutting edge of any relevant news
- Pitch and implement social video content pieces to be distributed across all social media platforms, with a focus on TikTok and Instagram
- Maintaining Cleo’s tone of voice, and managing all interaction with the community on the TikTok platform; while also contributing to strategy across all platforms
- Inputting on social led creative campaigns to increase engagement and following on the channel
- Telling concise, complete, engaging, and memorable stories in a limited window of time
- Shooting, producing, and editing video content, performing clipping, captioning, reframing, reformatting, converting and exporting, color correction/grading and sound mixing for our video content
- Shaping work from other content creators and external providers
- Giving and receiving feedback through copy critiques and creative reviews
- Connecting with writers from across the business to share learnings and keep our voice consistent
What we’re looking for
- You’ve got 3+ years of experience as a copywriter or content producer with proven experience in building brands / communities online
- You have proven success of growing branded social channels through your content
- You understand and can report on why a piece of content killed it and how we can continue to build the strategy
- You know how to write comedy and drive conversations
- You intrinsically understand our brand narrative
- You’re into TikTok, Twitter, Insta. You’ve got your own profile and despise brands who do it badly
- You’re always looking to learn more about your craft and do better each week
- You’ve got an online portfolio that shows the above
- Bonus: You’re deeply interested in finance and people & why they do what they do.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a SM2 level and we can pay $60k to $75k p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. Our US team are fully remote but we encourage travel to our London HQ and we host an annual company offsite with all expenses paid.
- Other benefits;
- 15 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here
- 401k matching
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Generous Parental Leave
- 2 months paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo!
- Early finish every Friday
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
The application process for this role will consist of a video call with a member of the Talent team, followed by an initial video call with our Social Media Lead (Katie Dusenbury). From there, we’ll invite you to a more in-depth conversation with Katie and one of our Copywriters, followed by a get-to-know call with two more members of our team, all remotely via Google Meet or Zoom.