Posted on 11/2/2022
Occoquan Historic District, VA, USA
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Must have demonstrated experience identifying, developing, and leading teams in implementing engineering change solutions and new technology and solutions on a large enterprise national scale
- Project management experience for large enterprise level projects and proposals to include labor and workload estimation up to $100M
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of a project lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer environment collaboratively through constraints to meet mission milestones
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing technology at large government agency CIO/CTO executive level
- Communicate and interface with customer and Leidos Program Management, Technical leads and Subject Matter Experts to provide program status and to jointly present, lead, and work program issues, and technical solutions
- Ensure that assessment of new performance work requests includes all stakeholders, are properly sized, and submitted on time to the customer per the required contractual delivery date
- Ensure that all authorized performance work requests are completed on time and within budget, the implementation is ready for deployment to customer test organization or production, and integrated into the operations and maintenance baseline
- Understand all applicable performance standards and ensure that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded so no monetary disincentive is levied against the contract
- Provide engineering and technical expertise on all issues, performance work requests, system improvement efforts, and operations and maintenance activities
- Collaborates with customer, stakeholders, and integrator team members to bring solution options and drive decisions on the way ahead to meet customer needs
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Leidos partners, key vendors, and within Leidos to seek, qualify and leverage the best ideas, solutions and models to meet customer needs
- Data center consolidation
- Server virtualization
- Amazon web services
- Application cloud migrations
- Repeatable process automation
- Modern database/data warehouse optimization technology
- Business rules and data processing of captured data
- Life cycle management and 5 year road map technology refresh for networks and data center infrastructure
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.