Lead Product Manager
Updated on 1/24/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You have a keen understanding of how money moves between merchant platforms and payment processing partners, including payment gateways, processors, acquirers, card networks, and issuers
- You can differentiate between good & exceptional user experiences around payment, especially subscription billing and payment
- You're able to navigate through technical and regulatory constraints while simultaneously distilling and communicating complex subject matter to payments and non-payments stakeholders
- Support international currency expansion efforts including ability to support zero decimal currencies
- Support payment redundancy needs through integration with multiple payment platforms
- Explore new member conversion & upsell payment flows
- Explore new payments methods & models
- Work to reduce & optimize involuntary churn
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
Company Core Values
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.