Creative - Video Editing Co-op
July 10, 2023 - December 15, 2023
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 17TH. All candidates who apply on or before PRIORITY DEADLINE will be reviewed and prioritized for interviews. After the priority period, we will continue the interview process for any remaining roles that have not been filled.
What You’ll Do:
- Intake footage from shoots and prep projects for editing work
- Work with footage/assets to create compelling, effective marketing videos and content
- Communicate effectively with team members and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with creative directors, graphic designers, and producers to execute goals of the team
- Ability to incorporate feedback in your workflow process
What You’ll Need:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors degree
- Available to work July 10, 2023 - December 15, 2023
- Able to commit to working 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
- Portfolio or examples of relevant work.
- Previous experience video editing
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro or comparable non-linear editor
- Familiarity with After Effects and keyframe animation is a plus
- Good understanding of technology pertaining to video editing and visual effects
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well with deadlines and pivot quickly
- Passionate about the editing field and displays a drive to learn about the brands as well as new technologies/programs
- Takes initiative and is creative/innovative in solving problems
Wayfair Co-op Program Overview
Based in Wayfair’s Boston headquarters, Our co-op program is a six-month, full-time, paid program that runs twice annually in January to June and July to December Through the co-op program, students have the opportunity to gain impactful professional experience in their major or career field of interest by fully integrating with Wayfair business units. While the majority of Wayfair co-ops join directly from an academic program, some co-ops join us from varying professional and academic backgrounds seeking a six-month professional experience. In addition to an exciting project work, Wayfair co-ops have the opportunity to build their professional networks, take advantage of training offerings, and attend social events throughout the program.
An Important Note about Wayfair’s In-Office Policy
All Boston-based interns, co-ops, and corporate employees will be in office in a hybrid capacity. Employees will work in the office on designated days, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and work remotely the other 2 days of the week. We are continuing to monitor the evolving COVID-19 pandemic in partnership with state and local governments.
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For more information about applying for a career at Wayfair, visit our FAQ page here
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected]