Managed Services, Summer 2023
Posted on 9/21/2022
- Effective communication, you can clearly articulate your point, and understand clients needs
- Organization, you'll be supporting clients across large-scale projects and need to aware of pending work and what to prioritize
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Ability to empower and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and problems
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Ability to tackle problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Prior consulting experience or experience in larger enterprise environments
- Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Manage and optimize configuration of on boarded Sprinklr clients, to ensure their continued success with the Sprinklr platform
- Identify platform gaps, and optimization opportunities; designing and configuring the appropriate solution, so that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Maintain platform relevancy according to changes business needs
- Ensure that all client users are trained, educated, and up to date on platform use, best practices, and functionality
- Provide oversight on any additional enablement of the software deployment to be in line with current architecture and future client needs or business requirements
- Assist the Sales and Success Teams in providing insight to client health, and working to win new business and/or grow existing accounts
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
Company Core Values
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.