Project Manager Support Strategy & Enablement
Posted on 2/11/2022
- 5+ years of project management experience with a Bachelor's degree in business, management, engineering, related field or equivalent experience required; advanced degree strongly preferred
- PMP, MPM, BPM or other similar project management or business process improvement certifications; support or operations experience preferred
- Deep project management skills. Must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion, including cross-functional teams over whom you do not have direct authority
- Expertise at prioritizing and carrying out multiple projects simultaneously and keeping others on track. You're thorough and organized to the extreme
- Ability to create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for landmarks, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources; ability to Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, presentations and verbally to multiple levels within the organization
- Possess strong social skills, empathy and situational awareness. Understand and adapt to the audience with whom you're interacting, including your team, customers, and executives
- Ability to function and thrive in an ever changing environment and ambiguity and get things done
- Be a master of documentation including process documentation/mapping, clearly articulating root causes and difficulties, writing down project schedules, results, meeting notes, delegating and following up action items, etc
- When given an ambiguous problem to solve, you will lead a cross-functional team to understand, analyze, and solve the problem. As a project manager you will lead and drive projects to completion
- Given the cross functional nature of the role, you will work collaboratively with others and will empower them to ensure productivity across the team
- You play a key role as a neutral, third party in some situations where direct and honest communication is required and where data-driven solutions are paramount. You communicate clearly, honestly, and are not afraid to call out shenanigans
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere in the United States
- Minimal to no travel is anticipated
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $90,320.00 - $112,900.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives