Marketing Operations & Analytics – Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience, with at least 6 years of that specifically leading Marketing Operations and/or in Revenue Operations
- Analytical prowess and instincts for reporting dashboards and
- Strong people management experience across demand generation, growth, and marketing operations globally, with either indirect or direct ownership of field & events marketing a plus. Direct or indirect ownership of SDR teams are a plus
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- A down-to-earth attitude and dry sense of humor are a huge plus
- Lead ops strategy for integrating systems across data teams, BI tools, product analytics tooling, and Salesforce with an open-minded approach to deciding which tools are absolutely necessary for Sentry
- Establish the Marketing team's analytics and dashboards to report on campaign ROI from organic, paid, brand, virtual and live activities
- Fluidly move between building segmentation strategy, profiles, and technical execution of campaigns in a variety of Marketing automation systems including Marketo
- Support and be well-versed in online and offline demand generation tactics with a helpful point-of-view on best practices, messaging, and campaign management
- Use your analytical mindset to understand the why behind campaigns and constantly look for ways to improve our campaigns - whether through copy or automation
- Have a passion for reporting and analytics and the patience to educate internal teams on Marketing ROI within an organization
- Ride shot-gun with the Data team, Business Ops, Finance, Sales Operations, and Product Management, to develop appropriate measurement and scalable processes to execute
- Have a proven track record in reporting and analytics. Developer tools industry experience is a plus
- Experience working closely with a software development process and/or familiarity for developer teams. points for being a developer in a past life
Open-source full-stack error tracking system
Sentry is on a mission to help developers save time, energy, and probably a few therapy sessions. The company operates an error & crash monitoring platform.
- Competitive Compensation + Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Commuter Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Charitable Matching Program
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Pixels Matter - We understand that the difference between a good product and a great one is in the finer details. We take extra care to get everything right, down to the last pixel.
- Feedback is Priceless - White lies help no one. We give each other constructive, respectful, and sincere feedback for the best collective outcome and most personal growth. (On our work, that is. We'll keep opinions on your floral-patterned pants to ourselves.)
- Step by Step - We don't expect to get things right the first time around. We do our best work by iterating: making small changes, measuring impact, and trying again (and again, and sometimes again).
- For Every Developer - Sentry is a tool for everyone who codes. We strive to create a product that's accessible (and indispensable) to developers at any level, at companies big, small, and everything beyond and in between.
- Work in Progress - We know that we don't know everything. Nothing here is set in stone. We're still filling roles and writing rules, as a team. In the meantime, we embrace individual ownership, autonomy, and accountability.
- Value People - We respect one another. We understand that success comes from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, skills, and opinions — not in spite of it. Even if we disagree on the route, we still push forward to the end.