Maintenance Group Leader
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- 3-5 years in a fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Previous Maintenance Leadership experience in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to communicate in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate strong communication and people management skills
- Provide hands-on assistance and expertise knowledge to team members to complete maintenance related functions
- Assign and track all Preventative Maintenance Activities
- Oversee training and safety of the entire Shop team
- Support Strategic Planning for line maintenance efficiency
- Support new equipment introduction
- Create and manage team member development plans
- Spare parts setup and management
- Create and grow a workforce that is representative of diversity initiatives
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, welding, and robotic systems
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
- Create a preventative maintenance system that will ensure minimal production line disturbances
- Establish strong team member relations and provide support for people development, coaching and mentoring with a laser focus on teamwork
- Able to travel off-site for training and equipment buy-offs when needed
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PP)
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team