A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
We are looking for an expert treasury professional to join our team in Palo Alto, California. As part of our growing team, this role will have a high level of involvement and ownership in liquidity management, banking relationships, global account structures, cash forecasting, and building standard processes across the Treasury and Finance team. As a Senior Treasury Analyst, you will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and support the cash forecasting process. In addition, using extensive knowledge of financial products and intuitive problem-solving abilities to identify, develop, and implement innovative solutions.
The Treasury team is a component of a dynamic Finance team. Although Treasury will be the primary focus, there will be immediate interaction and opportunities across the Finance team. This includes accounting, tax, payroll, and financial operations. Our team is collaborative, iterative, fun, hard-working, solutions-based, and strive to build systems, analytics and processes that scale with Palantir.
- Ensure strict compliance with Treasury SOX controls while supporting internal and external audit requirements
- Develop forecast, investment and allocation strategies, and own high-level business reporting
- Provide support to Accounting, Fin Ops, Tax and other cross-functional teams as it relates to Treasury matters
- Assist in leading global cash operations, including liquidity planning and intercompany settlements
- Maintain Treasury Management System, providing support for operational improvement, including scalability, system connectivity and automation
- Administer and evaluate our short-term investment strategy including fund selection, performance evaluation and reporting
- Own bank account management, including opening/closing accounts, bank portal administration, KYC, signatory updates and FBAR reporting
- Oversee Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee programs
What We Value
- Strong interest or experience in financial markets, foreign currency risk management and developing hedging strategies
- Self-starter with a proven track record of prioritizing and driving multiple projects and results to completion
- Highly motivated and organized with an acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact across all levels of management
- Experience using NetSuite, Treasury Management Systems, FXALL, or Clearwater is a plus
What We Require
- Minimum 3+ years of Corporate Treasury experience in a mid to large multinational company or Commercial Banking experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
The starting salary for this position is estimated to be $75,000/year. Total compensation includes approximately $10,000/year of equity compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units, based on the recent value of the company’s stock at the time of grant. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by candidate’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir
and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the positing is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information. Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.