RPA Implementation Analyst
Posted on 1/10/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Experience in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role preferred
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops preferred
- Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
- Experience working in a culturally diverse environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills - ability to collaborate effectively with business users, RPA specialists and leadership
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Ability to lead projects and work in a fast-paced, self-starting environment
- Experience with UIPath products or other RPA vendors preferred
- Contribute towards the creation, implementation, and maintenance of a divisional RPA adoption plan
- Provide consultancy for departments on the process of identifying, raising and tracking requirements to enable the successful adoption of RPA
- Write detailed business requirements documents
- Create process documentation and process maps and designs, in collaboration with process owners and RPA Specialists
- Collaborate with the RPA Specialists to develop and manage QA and maintenance process for all RPA automation
- Lead various workshops to define and design automation solutions
- Work closely with the RPA development team during requirements review and implementation phases, ensuring complete and accurate implementation, and promptly addressing questions raised
- Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organization and the broader RPA team
- Solve challenges through creativity and innovation and diversify the use cases for RPA
- Keep automation manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Provide ideas for process improvements within the team
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.