IT Helpdesk Intern
Posted on 3/5/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Hands on Mac experience
- Passion for learning and technology
- Top notch critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Nice to have: Experience using or supporting Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, and/or Zoom
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S
- Deliver world class IT support to all team members at Curology
- Respond to user requests through our IT ticketing system
- Provide assistance on global Curology projects as needed
Curology is on a mission to get everyone clear, beautiful skin. The company operates online skincare consultations to prescribe medication that is custom-formulated for each patient's skin.
- PTO + Paid parental leave
- Free Curology subscription
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee donation matching
- 401k plan
- Flexible spending plans
- Commuter benefits
- Expensed educational courses
Company Core Values
- Humility: We consider problems from all angles, which means we ask our teammates for candid feedback.
- Team-first attitude: We wake up each day genuinely excited to help one another and our patients. When we see a teammate struggling, we pitch in.
- Getting stuff done: We’re not just dreamers—we’re doers here.
- Inclusive mentality: We champion inclusivity in everything we do—from building strong teams to crafting human-centered products.