Sales Commission Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of four years of related work experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail is required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with sales and other departments
- Previous experience in handling confidential matters
- Manages worldwide commission calculations in accordance with the Sprinklr's compensation plans
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing the data from Salesforce and from various departments and uploading the data into the sales compensation software (Xactly Incent)
- Calculates and verifies accuracy of monthly commissions and quarterly bonus calculations and accruals, assuring accurate payouts and reporting as required
- Assists with the resolution of any inquiries and disputes regarding commission and bonus payouts
- Maintains the system with any changes or additions to our standard compensation plans along with any changes in personnel
- Creates compensation plan documents within Xactly Incent for all new hires and updates existing compensation plans as needed
- Maintains detailed, accurate and organized records of calculations, adjustments, payouts and reconciling items as well as procedure manuals and appropriate documentation for SOX compliance
- Performs periodic reviews of certain commission and/or bonus payments and suggest improvement measures
- Performs quarterly review of attainment targets and investigates over-attainments as needed
- In depth understanding of Sprinklr's sales policies and procedures is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or Xactly Incent a plus
- Previous experience in Finance or Payroll preferred
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.