Associate Cloud Adoption Manager
Posted on 4/27/2022
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Success, Consulting, Customer Support, Sales, or similar customer-facing role
- Empathy towards users and a curiosity to understand their use cases
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and effectively while giving advice to help organizations expand their use cases
- Experience with product led growth
- Comfortable working with a remote, global team and user base
- Knowledge of databases, data warehouses, and/or data lakes
- Knowledge of SQL - our customers interact with our product through SQL
- Set up Dremio Cloud users for success and drive usage by evaluating their use cases and providing consultative advice
- Function as a crucial link between our users and our Sales, Support, and Product teams; leverage these resources to make users successful, and share user feedback with these teams
- Maximize user progress and satisfaction by ensuring that organizations realize considerable value on our platform in their first 30 days
- Be adaptable in suggesting solutions for users' use cases and helping them get insights from their data by driving product and feature adoption
- Embody the needs of Dremio's users, today and in the future
Data lake engine
Dremio’s leading the way to reimagine your data architecture. Removing barriers, accelerating time to insight, putting control in the hands of the user.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Stock Options
- Work From Home
- Office Events
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Communicate with clarity.
- Drive accountability.
- Be respectful.
- Confront brutal facts.
- Focus on results.
- Operate with urgency.
- Build a flywheel.