Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Science, IT, or similar
- 2+ years' experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management
- Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems, Git (Github and Gerrit) experience is advantageous
- Experience with the build pipelines of Android OS (AOSP), Android Apps and web services development
- Experience with Jenkins, Gradle, Maven and Android build systems preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Skills with one or more scripting languages such as Python and Go are helpful
- Expertise in automating release and build processes and familiarity with agile development processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and verbal
- Architect and maintain build deployment systems to facilitate continuous build, test automation and deployment of products and tools
- Own, manage and improve our release process and focus on scale, efficiency, and quality
- Support regular cadence of production updates and hotfixes for live service of multiple products across Poynt terminals and cloud
- Manage various partner specific UAT drops and related activities
- Work directly with engineering, product, and business teams to ensure all release schedules stay coordinated and on time
- Triage and solve live issues to resolution with attention to detail and optimisation
- Collaborate with and educate engineers on accurate use of build and source control systems
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.