Principal Product Designer
Updated on 11/30/2023
Automated investment service form
Wealthfront's mission is to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. They want to help democratize access to sophisticated financial advice
Palo Alto, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 15%
Palo Alto, CA, USA • Remote in USA
UI/UX & Design
- 10+ years of product design experience in a consumer software company; experience in building financial technology products is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of user experience methods, innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, problem-framing skills and design principles.
- Proven track record setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind a vision, translating a vision into a prioritized roadmap, and ultimately delivering high quality experiences to bring the team’s vision to customers.
- Utilizes excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships across teams/groups/functions to deliver great results and consistently "raise the bar"
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and drive projects from beginning to end
- Deep curiosity and interest about fintech
- Work alongside the cross-functional leadership on the Investing team to develop and execute the strategic vision for how this new ecosystem of products works together.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative research to inform strategy.
- Lead collaboration and vision sprints to help build a shared view of where we can go.
- Set the tone for quality bar across the product.
- Passion for investing or experience building consumer financial technology products.