Client Care Business Program Analyst
Posted on 4/7/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Assist in facilitating and driving communication throughout DPS and the larger Client Care organization using proper communication channels
- Build effective partnerships with Client Care Project Management, Training, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Sr. Directors, and Account Managers to collaboratively produce and update accurate and effective communications (Pro-Flashes, Job Aides, etc.)
- Analysis of existing documentation (Training materials, Job Aides, SOPs), prior to publishing a Pro-Flash communication to avoid duplication and/or redundancy as well as proper understanding by recipients
- Ensure that all communications and documentations are properly filed and archived for the required retention period
- Update existing and create new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as needed to document DPS Contact Center processes and procedures, and maintain a library of existing SOPs up-to-date
- Updating and maintaining applicable tools in a timely manner (Guided Help, Prepaid Matrix, Program Guides, etc.)
- Manage appropriate email inboxes (i.e. GCCS Procedures Mailbox) and SharePoint sites to ensure all requests received are responded to / worked' within appropriate service levels
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for DPS procedures and processes to be able to provide clarification and guidance to questions that arise as a result of communications being published
- Effectively prioritize to deliver on-time completion of all tasks assigned
- Provide ad hoc support as needed to Call Center Management to ensue daily departmental tasks are effectively accomplished
- Actively seek new process and methods to update and delivery communication
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed to support the department and/or function
- 3 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Technical writing experience is a plus or related experience
- STRONG Project Management experience (Six Sigma or PMP Certified Strongly Preferred)
- Expert skill in creating written content and presentations with complex information in a rapid-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of the payments business and VISA operating procedures
- Advanced knowledge of all Payment Product Lines
- Skilled in word processing and desktop publishing tools (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and strong time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexible team player with strong interpersonal skills, who is able to take direction, offer a point of view, and work with a variety of people within the organization
- Ability to adapt to change quickly to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with enthusiasm and resourcefulness
- High degree of professionalism, courtesy and respect
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs
- This position can be located in Miami or Austin
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.