Senior Compensation Consultant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- You can translate vision into executable strategy, have a keen ability to deliver against a plan with an operational mindset, and have a track record for designing, driving, managing and scaling compensation programs through policies, processes, and systems
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills; you pride yourself on building strong relationships that serve as one of the foundations of your leadership
- You have strong business acumen, data analysis skills and a deep understanding of equity/stock compensation
- You can apply change management and thrive in an evolving business while staying anchored to your goals and the Total Rewards strategy
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Math or a related field and at least 8+ years of experience focused on developing and scaling programs
- You will help develop our compensation strategy and programs to support the changing needs of DoorDash's employees, in alignment with DoorDash's Total Rewards philosophy
- You will be a sponsor, strategic partner, and compensation thought leader for DoorDash's eams by making data driven decisions, applying your deep expertise and by keeping your finger on the pulse of industry best practices, benchmarks, and the latest compensation approaches
- You will lead, manage and evaluate the implementation, oversight and management of DoorDash's compensation programs, policies, plans and processes
- You will work with internal partners and ensure compliance with reporting and global, federal, state and local requirements
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.